We Do Custom Home Remodeling, Improvements and Additions
Home improvement projects generally have one or more of the following goals:
- Beautification and Added Features
- Maintenance and repair
- Additional Space
- Save Energy
- Safety and Preparedness
- New Patios, Decks, and Landscaping
Patio and Deck Repair
Beautification and Add-On Features
- Wallpapering and painting walls or installing wood panelling.
- Adding new flooring such as carpets, tiling, linoleum, wood flooring, or solid hardwood flooring.
- Upgrading cabinets, fixtures, and sinks in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Replacing siding and windows
- Improving the backyard with sliding doors, wooden patio decks, patio gardens, jacuzzis, swimming pools, and fencing.
Maintenance and repair
Maintenance projects can include:
- Repairing or upgrading electrical systems.
- Roof tear-off and replacement.
- Plumbing and drainage.
- Concrete and masonry repairs.
- Walls, floors, doors and windows.
- Refinishing and repair to make it look like we were never there!
- Increasing the capacity of all electrical systems.
- Waterproofing basements and upgrade plumbing.
- Soundproofing rooms, especially bedrooms and baths.
- Upgrading heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC)
- Complete audio/video wiring and cable hookups, flat panel TV, components, HDMI, speakers, remotes.
Additional living space may be added by:
- Turning marginal areas into livable spaces such as turning basements into recrooms, home theaters, or home offices – or attics into spare bedrooms.
- Extending one’s house with rooms added to the side of one’s home or, sometimes, extra levels to the original roof.
Homeowners may reduce utility costs with:
- Energy-efficient thermal insulation, windows, and lighting.
- Renewable energy with solar panels, programmable thermostats, and smart electric systems.
Security and Preparedness
Emergency preparedness safety measures such as:
- Home fire and burglar alarm systems.
- Fire sprinkler systems to protect homes from fires
- Security doors, windows, and shutters.
- Security and surveillance cameras and dectectors.
- Backup generators for providing power during power outages.