Any Electrical Job • Fast Service • Fair Price
From installing your new ceiling fan to rewiring your entire home, there is no job too small for Live Wire Electric & Construction
Electricians for new construction, remodels or existing homes. Our residential electrical contractors can help you save money. On call always for Emergency Electrical Repair.
Our electricians do custom work on homes in Riverside and San Bernardino. Our professionals are licensed and bonded. Superior workmanship and customer service every time.
San Bernardino & Riverside California
For Electrical Emergency
Press Extension 1
- Residential Electrician Services
- Indoor & Outdoor Lighting
- Pool & Landscape Lighting
- Track Lighting
- Electrical Appliance Installations
- Wiring & Rewiring
- Ceiling Fans
- Electrical Panel Upgrade
- Panel & Meter Replacement
- Installation smoke, fire & emergency alarms
- Generator Installation & Service
- Code Violation, Inspection & Repair
- 220 volt Circuits
- Fire and Water Damage Repair
I have to rewire my electrical distribution and panel in my property. Call the company and the owner came and quoted me reasonable price the project, on time and peace of mind not to deal with the city and utilities inspectors . . . completed the project within my time frame and have all permitted approved by the city and utilities. I was delighted that the property has power on the following day.
Beside electric (Resident and Commercial) hook up, they also worked on concrete and minor project construction.
Ian T. – Glendale, CA
Live Wire Electric & Construction provides a full range of interior and exterior lighting options and electrical installation services.
We can install and replace ceiling fans, attic fans, whole house fans and bathroom ventilation fans.
We can add dimmer switches that allow you to adjust light levels. Call us if a switch is turned on but the light is not, or the breaker in your electrical service panel continually trips.
If you wish to add one more circuit to power a new appliance or device, we’re here to help!
Power surges cause tremendous damage to your valuable electrical equipment. Protect your property from electrical power surges.
Outdoor lighting, track lighting, and LED lights.
- Electrical Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning
Electrical Grounding & Bonding
- Grounding Electrodes and Rods
- Clamps and Grounding Coductors
Electrical Repair – Energy Control
- Plugs and Outlets
- Light Switches
- Circuit Breakers
- Circuit Fuses
- Electrical Code Corrections
- Electrical Light Switches, Plugs; Outlets
- Fix Electrical Problems
- Fix Electrical Main Breaker
- Fix Fuse Circuit Breaker
- Main Control Boards Refrigerator, Freezer; Cooler
Communication Wires and Cable
- Multimedia Services: TV, Computer, and Telephone wires, cables and connections.
- RG 6 and CAT 5e cable, DVR, LCD, Plasma, Computer (including modem and routers).
- Resolve and fix problems that are difficult to remedy.
- Ceiling Fans
- Recessed Lighting
- Light Switches
- Dimmer Switches
- Light Plugs & Light Oulets
- Security Lighting
- Dishwasher Electrical & Plumbing Services
- Disposer Electrical & Plumbing Services
Spa and Pool Electrical Connections
- GFCI – Ground Fault Circuit Interuptor
- Motor Pump Timer
- Washing Machine & Dryer Electrical & Plumbing
- Patio Lighting and Fans and Plugs
- Electrical and Plumbing for Grill BBQ
- Bathroom Exhaust fans – heaters – lighting – plugs
- Spa Electrical and Plumbing
- Water Heater Electrical & Plumbing
- Water Heater Recirculating Pumps Electrical & Plumbing
- Garage Lighting and Garage plugs
- Garage Electrical & Plumbing GFCI & Drains
Our Electricians Always:
- Check power lines before starting any activity
- Complete electrical inspection before starting
- Follow all electrical safety procedures and safety audits
- Make knowledgable selection electrical equipment & materials
- Repair any electric problems with upgrades or installs
- Comply with electrical permits
- Licensed, Insured & Bonded