Warehouse Lighting Installation
San Bernardino, Ontario & Riverside California
Save Energy. Save Money. Improve workflow.
Energy efficient warehouse lighting retrofits reduce energy consumption, improve lighting quality and provide positive cash flow from the moment you flip the switch on a new installation.
Before and After Warehouse Lighting Installation
Live Wire Electric & Construction will install, maintain and upgrade the electrical power for your warehouse facility.
We understand the critical need for consistent, reliable electric power. We are skilled at installing and maintaining industrial standby or emergency power generators.
The electric power requirement for each warehouse depends on the inventory and the sorting and handling systems. Live Wire Electric & Construction can test, inspect and regulate your power loads andmachinery to make sure they remains in continuous operation, with no down time or loss of revenue.
You may need to re-distribute power and utility lines throughout your warehouse space. Or you require energy-efficient lighting or special HVAC and ventilation. We can handle it all at competitive rates.
Live Wire Electric can install security cameras and CCTV sytems to protect your facility.
Licensed Electrical Contractor and Electrician Service for industrial and warehouse facilities in San Bernardino, Riverside, and Ontario, CA.
Our Warehouse Electricians will:
- Visit your warehouse and assess lighting needs
- Identify before & after costs
- Schedule the project at your convenience
- Installation performed by our employees
- Cleanup and recycle all materials
- Markedly improve light levels
- Energy savings start immediately
- Lamps and fixtures will last longer
- Maintenance costs reduced
Warehouse Electrical Service:
- Generator Installations (Generac)
- Standby or Emergency Power Generators
- Security and Surveillance Cameras
- CCTV (Closed Circuit) Remote Systems
- Electrical Systems for Fire Alarms & Security
- HVAC Control Wiring
- Power & Lighting Design
- Grounding Systems
- Emergency Systems
- Service Upgrades
- Electrical Systems for Voice & Data
- Computer Stations
- Power Distribution / Electrical Upgrades
- Preventative Maintenance
- Hazardous Waste Pump Locations